Sheriff releases name of man accused of a mass stabbing at Michigan Wal-Mart
TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. (AP) – Authorities have identified the suspect in a mass stabbing at a Walmart south of Traverse City as 42-year-old Bradford James Gille of Cheboygan County.
Grand Traverse County Prosecutor Noelle Moeggenberg said Sunday her office will seek a terrorism charge and 11 counts of assault with intent to murder.
Make sure you get more updates and breaking news from me on my newsletter.
Sheriff Michael Shea said Gille previously lived in the area and returned Saturday before allegedly attacking shoppers in the checkout area.
Eleven people were stabbed, ranging in age from 29 to 84, six men and five women. A bystander licensed to carry a concealed pistol confronted Gille in the parking lot and helped restrain him until deputies arrived, Shea said.
Four victims remained in serious condition Sunday morning and seven were in fair condition. One patient has been released, according to Munson Medical Center.
Officials have not disclosed a motive. Gille is in custody as charges are finalized.



"Terrorism"? How about mentally unfit? No one in their right mind does this?
Open up the mental institutions.